In today’s highly competitive online market, almost every company is trying hard to discover the best way to list its business in the top rankings of major search engines. A proven successful method for this purpose which is topping the charts is Google Places Optimization, as a part of the comprehensive SEO strategy.
Gone are the days of expensive yellow page listings and advertisements. Google Places is a key tool for businesses to optimize local search rankings. Businesses should create or claim their Google Places listings and be sure to update on a regular basis and soon see the advantages of showcasing their business.
Here are the five benefits of Google Places Optimization:
1. You don’t need a storefront or physical address to get accepted into Google Places.
2. Your website, physical mailing address, and your phone number are displayed in your listing, which allows customers to find you quickly and to get the information they need.
3. You can add offers, discounts, and coupons and change the offer as often as you want.
4. You can use citations and reviews so that your Google Places profile will move up in the rankings.
5. When your Google Places listing is optimized properly, your business listing appears on the first page of Google.
The list of advantages of including Google Places Optimization in your online marketing is really endless. So, get started today and attract more customer base!